Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, there’s a shortage of goods across the UK. Please expect your delivery to reach you either next day or 2-3 days at the very latest.
- Silver lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the top of the charger.
- Universal (standard 8g screw-in system) fitting – not for Push-Valve (Kisag) system or new 16g system.
- Filled with pure Linde N2O gas in Mosa’s a state of the art factory.
- TUV Certified.
- Each charger is weighed electronically with no-duds guarantee.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
OVER 18’s ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18’s.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
- N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce: 400N max
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!